BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Day 2

Today has been a lot better than yesterday. My nerve block wore off and I was in a lot of pain. I kept having dreams that I would fall and I would jolt out of sleep and my knee would hurt like I had fallen.


All day I was in a pretty good routine, wake, go potty, eat, take pills, exercise sleep etc. I would do that about every 4 hours which was how often I could take my pain pills. 

This totally sucks and I think I will give up soccer. It's just not worth being in this kind of pain. Period. 

My mom has been amazing. She is me plus one person. Cleaning, laundry, kids, food, you name it and she can for it. She brought a bunch of duct tape and the kids have been having a blast. They even decorated my crutches!


Janelle brought me some wild rice soup (my favorite meal she makes) and some balloons. Pretty much all I have eaten the past 2 days is this soup. So yummy!


Ice cuff on my knee and CPM machine helping with range of motion.

The girls duct taping hangers with Grammy.

My crutches even got a makeover...

1 comments:

MichiganMarshes said...

You are a trooper. Watching you go through all this makes me think about giving up soccer and bball. When your knee is healed enough we should start exercising together without contact sports. We could run together or do DVDs or bike or something. How about a triathlon?