BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Preschool

I have done Mothergoose preschool for a total of 4 years. I LOVE the program and the curriculum and the price. You cant beat it, especially if you have a great group of ladies to do it with you. This past week was my last time teaching for several years. I don't want to say ever because I may do it with Macie. However, next year I enrolled Addison at the local rec center. I am still a little torn about my decision. I like the idea of getting several local passes and doing fun things each day with my girlies. They would love it. However, I know myself and I know that I am a homebody. I rarely leave the house unless I have to go somewhere. Now that my older two can just walk home from school its gotten even worse.

I also manage our properties which takes a lot of time and energy. We are slowly selling them or letting other people manage but that is a long process because we are very slow to make decisions. When I teach I feel like I get so far behind in life that it takes a couple weeks to catch up. I like the idea of just dropping her off somewhere. It also helps that I have a couple of friends who signed up too so we can carpool.

I have been watching home videos while I have been down and out. I am realizing what a character my Addison is...from watching her chase Matt around the house with her little fist up when she is two, to calling everyone "poopyhead", or pooping in her closet....she is my little firecracker. She was my smallest baby and my loudest baby. She is sugar and spice and lets not forget the time she got suspended from nursery....What to do?

McKenzie, Addison, Madison, Izzy and Merrick

0 comments: