Today was rough both physically and emotionally. It was my first day without Brian or my Mom here. Brian got the kids ready for school and then stayed and got the little girls ready. He made sure I had enough ice and water etc before he left. The little girls were dancing and singing in the music room so I went to put my leg up on the couch. Literally 30 seconds later Brian walks back in with 2 naked little girls. When did they have time to do that!?!
Right then my friend Tina called and offered to take the girls. Perfect timing. Around noon my other friend Toni picked up my girls and brought us lunch. Amazing as well. She left and all the kids got home. Pure chaos! Tisha got there to get Matt and I was in teara because Macie had just spilled an entire cup of water on my papers, remotes and food and I was wiping that up meanwhile Macie had gone upstairs and I could hear the water on but didn't know if my bathroom was flooding or if Macie was soaking wet.
So I had Tisha put Macie to bed and she ended up taking Matt and Addi and I was able to help B with her homework and elevate and ice my knee. Me and Brin watched at least 3 episodes of cupcake wars. It was very nice until 5:30 pm when all the kids were back together and fighting like cats and dogs literally after 15 seconds of being together!! I wanted to beat them with my crutches. So it was a super hard day but a super amazing day because my friends saved me from a mental breakdown. The sad thing is that I only had my kids for 30 minutes today.




0 comments:
Post a Comment