BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 7, 2014

1 week post op

I can't believe it's been a week! I don't even remember the first couple of days...they were just a blur. I had my first physical therapy appointment yesterday. I was a mess and just cried the first 5 min. My PT was amazing and his goal is to help me get back even better than where I started. I am excited to get my hips, ankles and knees to a good healthy place. I just feel like I have fallen apart the last couple years and I don't want to feel like that anymore. Turning 30 and having my 4th baby did a number on my body! 


Addi keeps asking if I am done getting surgeries. When Brian dropped me off at PT Addi asked if I was going to stay there forever. She is so worried. I told her no that I was just going to work out for a little bit. 

Today has been so great. I am getting stronger and more able each day. Maybe it's because yesterday was so hard and I was so tired and cold and emotional. I was ready for bed at 6 pm! I took a bath and pretty much just cried the whole time. It sucks not being able to do life, even the simple things of life like hold your baby. Macie stands in front of me and cries with her arms up and I can't pick her up. I know I felt like this last year literally at this same time (broke my ankle March 2013) so I am mad at myself that I am in this situation again!  What else am I supposed to learn that I didn't last year?!?

This morning I got my own ice and it felt  amazing. I am getting there slowly but surely. 

0 comments: