My mom is gone. It's kinda sad and depressing. My house feels so empty without her. She was so super helpful the entire time she was here. She got me whatever I needed, cared for the kids, made dinners, lunches and cookies, did my calling at church, cleaned, vacuumed and folded all the laundry. She even got my kids to be peacemakers...not easy task there... Talk about an AMAZING woman and mother. I love her so much and don't know what I would do without her in my life.
I am able to get around more and I even showered today. I am taking less pain medication and able to move my leg a little more. I was able to a straight leg lift for the first time today. Its so hard to find the motivation to do the PT exercises. My leg hurts the most when I stand as all the blood rushes downward. It feels like my knee is going to explode. The last few nights I have not slept well. I usually sleep on my tummy or side with my legs bent so I have been very uncomfortable at night. I just want to bend my knee!!
![]() |
| Eating cookie monsters! |
![]() |
| She cut her finger really bad opening a can of beans. |
![]() |
| Addison was the best helper with Grandma around. |
![]() |
| Making cookies. Thinking back I honestly don't even remember Friday. I am glad she was there to play with my kids. |
![]() |
| Washing my hair...very tricky to do. |
![]() |
| Pancakes everyday for breakfast with homemade buttermilk syrup...yum! |
![]() |
| Macie is such a doll. She and Addi love to push the buttons on my CPM machine. I have been living on the couch since Thursday. |








0 comments:
Post a Comment