Later in the day Brinley decided she wanted to make cupcakes. We have been watching cupcake wars while I do my exercises and Brinley loves it. She even wants a cupcake wars birthday party. She made everything all by herself. Except or a minor 1/2 cup instead of 1/2 tsp of vanilla she did great. Sunday, March 9, 2014
Spring Fever
It snowed and then it was over 60 degrees. Yesterday was so beautiful. The kids played outside the whole day and I even ventured out for a little bit to plan our dream yard.
Later in the day Brinley decided she wanted to make cupcakes. We have been watching cupcake wars while I do my exercises and Brinley loves it. She even wants a cupcake wars birthday party. She made everything all by herself. Except or a minor 1/2 cup instead of 1/2 tsp of vanilla she did great.
Later in the day Brinley decided she wanted to make cupcakes. We have been watching cupcake wars while I do my exercises and Brinley loves it. She even wants a cupcake wars birthday party. She made everything all by herself. Except or a minor 1/2 cup instead of 1/2 tsp of vanilla she did great. Posted by Jami at 1:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment