Me and the little girls got the mail yesterday and it felt like Christmas. We got a package key so we opened up the mailbox to find a huge package stuffed in there. I wasn't expecting anything and had no idea who it was from. The only way to get it out was to start ripping open the package. Easter stuff and prizes kept falling out and my girls were soooo excited. Once we were finally able to rip the box enough we got it out and saw that it was from my sister Alisha. She had sent a whole bunch of prizes, candy, movies and games to keep my kids busy while I am disabled. She wrote the sweetest note too. I was crying and Addi kept asking me why I was crying and I said I am just so happy. She said, "mom you don't cry when you are happy just sad."
My kids have been so excited to earn prizes by helping me and I am loving all the help and sweet children. Seriously my sister is the best. I was not very nice to her in high school so I am glad she still likes me. :)
That same day I also got a sweet note from my Dad and a gift are to Which Wich which is my favorite sandwich place. He is the best Dad ever!
I might have had just a few mental breakdowns this week hence the love and support from my awesome family.
0 comments:
Post a Comment