BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Uncle T

I am 9 years older than my little brother Tyson, affectionately called Uncle T. He claims his only memory of me when I lived at home is vacuuming in the sunlight. Last week (during his spring break) he came to Denver to help take care of me and my kids. What other 22 year old boy do you know that would do that? We had so much fun and he was so great to help out with anything I needed.

T (22) and Macie (11 months)
We were all craving some chocolate chip cookies and so we mixed up a batch. My friend picked me up to do Brinley's baptism pictures and I wrote down the instructions on how long to cook them. I came back and they were burned and hard as a rock. I asked T how long her cooked them for and he said "20 minutes just like you said!" We all had a good laugh after I showed him where I wrote down "9 minutes" on the paper. They were actually delicious despite their hardness.
I have been wanting a digital piano for awhile now and have been looking on craigslist everyday. I finally found one that was a decent brand at a great price, however, it was 45 minutes away and I couldn't drive let alone lift anything! Thankfully Tyson was here and so he drove me up there to buy it and help lift it in my van.
The weather was so nice while Tyson was here. It gets really hot in the kids bedrooms so we opened the window. This particular window does not have a screen so when I hobbled upstairs to put Macie to bed we had 5 or 6 wasps flying around. I yelled to Tyson and he became out hero smacking all the wasps and throwing them out the window!


Tyson swinging Addi on a gorgeous Colorado day!
Outside catching some rays while T serenaded us with some tunes.


Macie was scared of him at first but warmed up nicely to him.
Tyson, Jami, and Addi right before Tyson left to the airport.


Brian, Macie, and T
My kids FAVORITE thing to do with Tyson was to watch Netflix on his computer.

Brian, Matthew and Tyson went shooting for a couple of hours before taking T to the airport. I think they had a lot of fun.
Tyson and Matt saying good-bye at the airport. Matt cried when he left.

1 comments:

Shelley Eggett said...

Wow, what a nice brother!