BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Remember when...

I was going back through my phone and found a few pics that I wanted to post or that I thought were cute. I love looking back and remembering.

Addison holding Macie while she drinks a milk bottle.
We bought some new curlers and wanted to try them out.
The curls turned out sooo cute!
We took these pictures at Brian's work party back in December. Macie was 8 months old.


Macie loves sweets!
Snow! It usually snows a lot and then melts pretty fast. Matt likes to go and shovel for us.

We were watching some friends pets while they were out of town and the frog died. To our credit, it did have a previous leg injury before we started taking care of him!

Miss Addison....plays hard and crashes...then stays up until 10 o'clock because she slept for 3 hours
She is still learning how to put her unders on right....
Remember when we could go out to dinner and leave without 8 spoons and all the packets of sugar on the floor???

This was taken when Macie was only a couple of months old at a co-workers wedding.
The wedding was at a gorgeous house right by a lake.
Macie likes to climb in the shower fully clothed!

0 comments: