BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 18, 2013

Mother

The day I got injured I was complaining to my Mom about how hard it is being a Mom and how my kids were driving me crazy. I think I am being taught a lesson about really how easy I had it being a Mom. Now I can appreciate the little things about motherhood like walking upstairs and laying Macie in bed or driving Matt to soccer practice or even just making dinner with ease or going quickly to help my kids with something they need.

Some recent pics of these cute kiddos...

We were going through the 18 month clothes and found a green outfit Macie could have worn to church for St. Patrick's Day. Brinley was so excited to dress her up and proceeded to do so all by herself. She wanted me to take a picture and put it on the blog so here you go B...

We let her eat green grapes to get a picture but still didn't get a good one!
Macie always sits like this and I wanted to remember it...

This lady is so animated and cute. She is so delightful with a bit of a sassy streak!

Addison likes to sleep in the hall with random objects.


Peek-a-boo with Daddy. Macie has become such a Daddy's girl lately!


I checked on Macie to find her leg poking out the crib. She is so cute!



0 comments: