Church ball was vicious tonight...a little blood, some booty smacking, and a rolled ankle. I was running down for a lay-up when "blue" pushed/fouled/shoved :) me (actually I don't even remember if she did but it sounds good) and I came down on my right ankle. It rolled outward what felt like 90 degrees and I heard it pop. I couldn't walk and it hurt like you know what. I could feel it swelling and tingling while everyone stared at me feeling bad but happy it wasn't them rolling on the floor in pain. (I know because I did that very thing a couple weeks ago) ;) I was lying there trying to think happy thoughts and not think about all the soccer and basketball games I am going to have to miss. So sad.... On a happy note though the basket was good and as was pointed out...I had shaved my legs!
 |
| "She-Ra" giving me a piggy back ride to my car |
 |
| You can see how swollen my right outside ankle bone is in this picture. This was taken less than 30 min after it happened. |
1 comments:
Ow! That makes me hurt just looking at it. Thank goodness your legs were shaved! ;-)
I'd say take it as a good excuse to put both feet up, but that just doesn't happen when you have kids and their selfish needs for food...and water...and attention :-)One of my worst fears is breaking a leg while any of my kids are under the age of ten.
Post a Comment