BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

This sucks!!

It's been a long time since I have been severely injured and it sucks. It sucks even more that I have 4 kids to take care of besides myself. Last time I remember feeling like this was when I tore my ACL when I was 16 and I had my Mom and Grandma who lived across the street to take care of my every need and I mean EVERY need.
This was taken when I woke up. A little less swollen with some bruising.
I just laid in bed all morning because I couldn't move my foot without a ton on pain. Finally, I got some crutches which have helped a ton but I still have to crawl around a lot. I never realized how much of a workout crawling up the stairs is...wow! I can't put any pressure or weight on my foot and it hurts like crazy just sitting there. I told my friend that it rivals childbirth...it's that painful. I feel like such a gimp and so helpless at life. I just want to go play ball but I can't even walk and hold my baby at the same time.
Yes, I feel the way I look!
I don't know what I would do without my amazing hubby who stayed home with me this morning and took care of the kids. I also have the BEST friends a girl could ask for...they have checked up on me, taken my kids for hours, taken me to the doctor, and brought dinner. And thankfully Macie is pretty content and entertains herself by going up and down the stairs over and over again. I only found her playing in the toilet once so far.


These are the x-rays. The hospital put them on a disc for me. I thought it was pretty awesome and convenient. However, I can see them billing me for like $250 for a .10 cent CD. I couldn't see any obvious breaks but I will find out more tomorrow. 


Did I mention that its my RIGHT ankle. My KICKING foot, my DRIVING foot, my DOMINANT foot. I feel so trapped and helpless not being able to drive. Did I already say this totally stinks!!

However I can't complain too much...a friend from High School's dad just died and her Mom is in the ICU from a freak accident, my other friend's baby is in the hospital with kidney stones, a cousin's 2 year old has cancer...a little immobility and pain is hardly worth complaining about.








0 comments: