BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Service Project

Matthew wrote this note for me the morning after it happened. He is so sweet. I am sitting up on the bed (looking like I did in the previous post) and Brian is in the rocking chair talking to me.

I am a service project. I felt like such a needy bum when 3 of my friends all showed up at the same time! One for Addi, one for Matt, and one for my van. (She was cleaning my van...pretty sure she is an angel in disguise). I seriously felt like I sucked at life. I kinda do right now though...I can't walk, carrying things is impossible, cleaning is out of the question, and so is driving. I am totally indebted to my friends. When I can walk again I will be more compassionate!

You cant really tell but the swelling went up my shin 5 or so inches.

1 comments:

Shelley Eggett said...

:( Your posts are making me sad. What kind of sister in law am I? A REALLY CRAPPY ONE. I wish I could be there to help.