![]() |
| The cul-de-sac behind our house where Matthew meets his best friend Joe to hang out and do homework. |
![]() |
| Double staircase. I love unique staircases and always wanted a circular one down to a secret hide out. |
![]() |
| The view from our loft is amazing. This picture does not do it justice. |
![]() |
| The open space and cul-de-sac behind our house. One of the main reasons we were ok buying in this neighborhood. |
![]() |
| The railing looking down to the entry. Its like a little bridge and I love it. |
![]() |
| Did I already say the open space out back? The kids will play out there for hours and I don't have to worry. |
![]() |
| A place to put our food storage. All of this was somewhere in our other house. I liken it to having a 9lb 4 oz baby and then wondering how in the world she fit in my tummy! |








0 comments:
Post a Comment