Macie copies whatever the kids do. Her prayers are the cutest right now....a lot of gibberish with our names mixed in. The other day she was on facetime with my Mom and Dad and she was just talking away and showing them everyone's bed... "Daddy bye-bye, Addi bed, Matt bye-bye..." She is quite the character and I want to just follow her around with the video camera. Brinley has been giving her a bath and getting her ready for bed. It's so nice for me and Macie loves it.
![]() |
| Brinley dressed her and Macie to match this night. Macie was in heaven! |
![]() | |||||||
| After I took B's picture Macie crawled up and wanted her picture taken. |
| "I" = Addi | "Mah" = Matt "B"= Brinley |
![]() |
| Brinley and Macie taking a bath...silly B! |
![]() |
| I really enjoying having 2 girls in a row. They are so much fun and do everything together including sucking their thumbs. |
![]() |
| The kids were playing Xbox and they kept going too close so I put the towels down to mark their spots. Macie was determined to lay down a towel for herself to be like the boys. |
![]() |
| This box has kept my kids entertained for weeks now. |






0 comments:
Post a Comment