Congratulations!! Jami, you look fantastic.
Wow, she looks like Addison. But all of your kids are a good mix of the two of you. Sweet and adorable.Congrats! Can't wait to see her (and y'all).
In these pictures I would say Addison, but probably because you can tell both Macie and Addi's faces are swollen in the pics. I can't wait to watch her grow and see what she looks like. Keep posting pictures.
She is beautiful!!!! Congratulations! I think she looks just like Addison :-)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congratulations!! Jami, you look fantastic.
Wow, she looks like Addison. But all of your kids are a good mix of the two of you. Sweet and adorable.
Congrats! Can't wait to see her (and y'all).
In these pictures I would say Addison, but probably because you can tell both Macie and Addi's faces are swollen in the pics. I can't wait to watch her grow and see what she looks like. Keep posting pictures.
She is beautiful!!!! Congratulations! I think she looks just like Addison :-)
Post a Comment