Soooo Cute! I love it when she holds my finer like this.
A little stretch...she has been so alert and attentive.
I am sooooo excited to have another little princess in my life!
Her first bath...she was not too excited!
Alright, are we done now?!
Finally, the bath is over and I can rest!
Not quite like my bed at home, but after a long, emotionally intense day, I slept pretty good. I brought my favorite blankie which I have had as long as I can remember. I am sure that helped.
Beautiful Mommy! Jami did so great. She has such a great attitude and is so unselfish. I am sooooo grateful we have each other and that I married such an amazing woman.
Macie actually looks pretty small when she is bundled up tight.
Oldest sister Brinley used to do this as a baby and Jami still does it all the time.











1 comments:
So fun! She looks huge in some of these pictures.
Post a Comment