After 10 minutes or so of pushing, we got a little (well not so little) 9 lb 4 oz baby that is 21 inches long. She has little fuzzy light brown hair (that will likely go blonde). She is healthy, well and has a dainty little cry. Jami is doing great and is amazed how smooth and pain free the delivery was.
Wow...and Jami's dinner is here already....time to eat...
6 comments:
Oooooh! I can't wait to meet her!!!! She is adorable!! Wow 9.4!!!! That is more than Tate weighed (but he was also a week early :)). I am so glad the delivery went well, sounds like one of mine!! ;). Congrats guys!!! Hope to see you soon!!! Take care and have fun with sweet little Macie!!
Oooooh! I can't wait to meet her!!!! She is adorable!! Wow 9.4!!!! That is more than Tate weighed (but he was also a week early :)). I am so glad the delivery went well, sounds like one of mine!! ;). Congrats guys!!! Hope to see you soon!!! Take care and have fun with sweet little Macie!!
I don't know how I posted this twice?! Woops, and I can't figure out how to delete one :/. Sorry, computerly challenged Mel! ;)
She is so cute! We are all gathered around the computer oohing and awwwing over her. Congrats!
YAHOOOOOO!!!!!! What a little sweetheart! Way to go Jami! I can't BELIEVE she was 9.4! You were so tiny! That is so awesome. I (we all!) can't wait to meet her!
so happy for you guys. I wish I was there!!! Keep up the posts!
Post a Comment