YEAH!!!!!1 That is the BEST, and I am so glad that things happened a little bit faster this time around! She seems like she is SO TALL! What are her stats? Come on! Keep us in the know! :) Congrats guys, and PLEASE let us know if there is something that we can do for you!
6 comments:
Congrats! She's beautiful! I'm glad things went a little quicker this time around!!
She is adorable! Congratulations you guys!
Congratulations!!!!! She is beautiful!
Yay!! Congrats, we are so happy for you. Let us know if you need anything.
YEAH!!!!!1 That is the BEST, and I am so glad that things happened a little bit faster this time around! She seems like she is SO TALL! What are her stats? Come on! Keep us in the know! :) Congrats guys, and PLEASE let us know if there is something that we can do for you!
Oh she is so sweet! Congratulations, and Good Job Jami!
I can't wait to meet her.
Post a Comment