So as of about 6:35PM, Jami was dilated to an 8 and about 80-90% effaced (for those of you who know what that means) :)
Monday, October 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So as of about 6:35PM, Jami was dilated to an 8 and about 80-90% effaced (for those of you who know what that means) :)
Posted by Jami at 6:39 PM
3 comments:
Can't wait! Good luck you guys! Brian you are right, Jami is beautiful! You guys are so lucky! We will be praying/thinking of you. Any minute little Addison will be here...So smart to have blog updates...
That's awesome. She's definitley progressing faster this time then with the other 2. I can't believe she's at an 8. SO EXCITING!! I can't hardly stand it, wish I was there, it's just not fair :( Thanks for all the updates, Keep em comin
I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see pictures of your sweet new baby! My prayers are with you!
Post a Comment