BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 25, 2009

Pretty Much 40 weeks....

I promised my Mom I would post a picture of me pregnant. We are still waiting for little Addison to come....my kids must really like it in the womb because they don't like to come out! My due date is Monday but I probably won't have her until the next week. I still have a lot I want to do but I am ready to be done. Taking care of a 4 yr old and a 2 yr old and being pregnant is soooo much work!

I am so excited to see what she looks like, what she weighs, and how the kids are with her. Brinley is so excited and has her baby cradle all set up by her bed because she thinks that is where Addison is going to sleep. She tells me that she will wake up in the night and change her diaper and if I want to take a nap she will rock her so I can sleep. She is so darling. She is constantly grabbing and kissing my tummy. Matthew is pretty excited as well and often gives my tummy "Baby Addi kisses."

5 comments:

mjnetty said...

You look so cute. I remember how miserable it is to be to huge and uncomfortable but still have to take care of toddlers. Good luck, and let us know when it happens.

Heather said...

You look great! I can't wait to see pictures of the baby!

Shanda said...

Happy Due Date :)

Familia Bethers said...

You are a trooper! You look great and we can't wait to meet little Addison. Please let us know when she arrives so we can help bring some dinner in! I love how excited Brinley is, this is how Mercedes was and still is. It's so fun!

Shelley Eggett said...

Can't wait to hear all the details. Good Luck with everything!