The other day we were coming home from the reptile store and Brinley and Matt had the cutest conversation...
Brinley: Do you want a frozen rat, a warm rat or a live rat?
Matt: Ummm....a live rat.
Brinley: Would you like it melted?
I didn't know there were so many options when it came to rats!
Currently Brian has 5 snakes living down in his office (that is the rule...they all live down there with him!). Brian and Matthew work together most mornings in the garage making snake cages. Matthew will come in our room in the morning and say, "C'mon Dad lets go work on Icee Man's cage." The kids and Brian like the snakes and I must say they are kinda growing on me as well. The missionaries also seem to enjoy coming over during feeding time to "help" out with the food.
Big Ice- 7 ft boa
Dusk and Athena- two 7 ft boas
Hannah- Ribbon snake only about 18" long
4 comments:
oh man! I remember those days of snakes in his bedroom - it stunk so bad I hated to even open the door. But feeding time was always a party - the whole neighborhood came to watch!
You brave, brave woman! I could barely stand one! And the kids out playing near these BIG snakes would freak me out! How are you doing?
Brian needs to open up some sort of snake habitat or something. (outside of your house) He's always had such a passion for stuff like that.
You are good Jamie! I would like to watch them eat but not have them living around the house. My kids would have fun with them though!
Post a Comment