The kids have been saying some pretty cute things lately:
-The other day I made cinnamon rolls and Matthew loved them of course because they contain large amounts of sugar. He asked me the other day, "Mom, can you make some more cinnamon roll-ups?"
-Brian designates his back left pants pocket as a garbage. He will find random papers or old gum wrappers and just stick them in his back left pocket. The other day Matthew had a gum wrapper or something and Brian told him he could throw it away for him and Matthew replied, "No, this is a back pocket garbage" and stuck the wrapper in his back left pocket of his pants.
-The other day I was fixing lunch and I asked Matthew if he wanted a grilled cheese sandwich. He thought about it and said yeah. A few seconds later he said, "No, I want a boy cheese sandwich." I thought it was cute that he thought I asked him if he wanted a "girl" cheese sandwich.
-One morning Brinley woke up and I asked her what kind of cereal she wanted for breakfast. She kinda whined and said, "I just want something normal for breakfast like pepperoni and cheese."
-One night at dinner we couldn't get Matthew to sit at the table. We had told him that we would go on a bike ride after dinner. He was too excited to sit at the table and just wanted to be in the garage on his bike. We kept telling him to come up and sit down when we heard Matthew yell from the garage, "I said excuse me I'm full."
Okay, now for the not so cute things....I have only been home from Utah for about 6 weeks and somehow our house has literally turned into a zoo. Brian currently has 16 bunny rabbits living in my backyard and 7 snakes down in his office. He just came home tonight with 9 rabbits and a 10ft Burmese python! He told me he was going to get a cage and failed to mention the fact that it belongs to a 10ft python!!!
Friday, September 25, 2009
Cute and Not So Cute
Posted by Jami at 12:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My kids still call grilled cheese sandwiches "boy" and "girl" cheese sandwiches. I can't believe Brian and his animals. I guess maybe it's good that he's putting his passion into those and not something else.
I love baby bunnies, too bad the bunnies can't eat the snakes.
Those poor bunnies! They all look like they like him, too bad they don't know what he has planned for them! :)
Post a Comment