BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Partners in Crime

Lately I have been feeling like all I do is clean up after my kids and if I am not doing that then I am trying to prevent them from causing further damage to themselves or the house.

Today I was enjoying just a couple peaceful minutes down in Brian's office when I felt like I should go check the kids because things were just way too quiet up there. Sure enough I found the two of them sitting together putting pink lipstick all over themselves. I had to give them a nice long bubble bath to get all the lipstick off. Matthew's hair is still a little pink, even after scrubbing it a couple of times.

UPDATE- So a couple of hours after I posted this I busted the two of them painting fingernail polish on their faces!! I have no idea where Brinley finds these things...probably hidden away in one of her bags!




4 comments:

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

OH my gosh...I love your kids! they sound like mine! So funny! And what's UP with the free stuff! You are the BEST deal finder! I just need to come and watch you for a couple of days, and see what you do ti find all of this stuff! Way to go!

Cammi said...

Ha ha - look at Brinley's naughty little face! You are going to have your hands full for a while.... :)

Shelley Eggett said...

The other day Aubree got into the fingernail polish and broke a bottle of hot pink all over the bathroom floor. Then she proceeded to clean it up with the handtowel and papertowels. The toilet, bathtub, rug, door, floor, and her were covered in fingernail polish. AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
I swear things happen SO fast!!

Matt and Brinley look like they have a lot of fun together and entertain each other well!

Shelley Eggett said...

P.S. I love the crayon on the wall in the background, it fits this post perfectly :)