Lately Matthew has been getting into everything!!
The other day Brinley found him playing in the toilet. I heard her say, "Thats disgussing Matt, I pee in there!" So I went up to check out the damage and found him completely soaked and in the process of taking a big gulp of toilet water from Mr. Potato head.
Yesterday I had some cake sitting on my counter and while I was away he reached up and grabbed the plate. Of course it fell on the floor and spilled cake and frosting everywhere!
Below Matthew was busted chewing on a black pen that leaked all over his mouth!He loves to be outside and doesn't seem to mind it being a little chilly. He was soaked so we got him undressed for a bath but he wanted to keep playing. Nothing like watering the lawn in the nude! He saw me taking pictures of him so he turned and did his cheesy grin.
So on Sunday Brian and I were trying to get a little nap and Matthew came up to me and I noticed that he smelled really strong like lemon. I was half asleep trying to figure out what that smell was when finally it hit me that it was 409 cleaner! Matthew was soaked with 409! It was dripping down his hair into his eyes and all over his clothes. I immediatly asked Brinley where the 409 was and she ran and Matthew did a squirting motion with his hands. He wasn't crying and I think he actually thought it was fun but it was all over his face. Brian gave him a bath and rinsed out his eyes but they were pretty red for a couple of hours afterwards.
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Little Mischief Man
Posted by Jami at 10:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a handful!!! Sounds Familiar, I've heard my Mom tell many a stories about Brian the little whirlwind mess maker.
Matthew poor little eyes. He is so tough!!
I looked at that first picture and THEN started reading...I thought you were going to say his mouth was all discolored from eating poop. Ewwww, gross. Either way, sounds like you've got your hands full with that little man! CUTE
Post a Comment