I love free things. In the past couple weeks we have gotten a free couch, BBQ grill and last but not least a swing set. Yeah for Craigslist!!!
That is AWESOME!
Awesome!!!! I can't wait to play on it with the kids! You guys are great!!!
That is such an awesome swingset. Your kids are going to have a blast on it. You better just keep collecting while you are in Colorado because people don't give things like that away for free here in Utah.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That is AWESOME!
Awesome!!!! I can't wait to play on it with the kids! You guys are great!!!
That is such an awesome swingset. Your kids are going to have a blast on it. You better just keep collecting while you are in Colorado because people don't give things like that away for free here in Utah.
Post a Comment