Where has this past school year gone?!? Seriously, it was just Halloween... May is proving to be just as crazy as usual. Next week I have something every morning, afternoon and evening. The next week clears up so I am hoping to really get ready for this baby to come. I have been waiting to buy a dresser to put all her clothes and stuff in. She will sleep in our room for awhile. It was about a year with my other kids but we may be able to rearrange some kids or have the baby sleep with Brinley. Brinley really wants her to but I am not sure she fully understands what that means. I am nervous for summer. I am excited to not have a schedule but I have completely forgotten what it's like to have a newborn, nursing every couple of hours and changing diapers all the time! Car seats, diaper bags, blowouts, oh my!!
Friday, May 8, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment