I can't believe we are having a baby next week! Nor can I believe it's the middle of May. Where has this year gone?!? I still need to put all the baby clothes away and get organized and probably pack a hospital bag...I have done a lot of other organizing especially in the basement. I am caught up in our budget and bills and thank goodness I am not managing our properties!! I don't know if I am ready for summer...excited to chill and sleep in but I want to keep my kids on a good schedule and have them keep up their reading and learning. And NOT ask to play my phone every other minute.
But also not quite sure how I will do with a newborn or 5 kids. I have gotten quite used to no naps or diapers! 9 days ago it was Mother's Day...that seems like just yesterday.
Wednesday, May 20, 2015
NEXT week...
Posted by Unknown at 9:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment