BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Graduate

Addison graduated from preschool on May 15, 2015. She attended Paul Derda Rec Center preschool with her buddy Merrick. She enjoyed going to preschool but is super excited about going to kindergarten next year. We decided to put her in full day for a couple of reasons.

1. That girl needs something to do and I am not always the best at helping her with that. I don't know how life will be with a new baby in the fall and 3 pickup/drop-offs is a lot.
2. The all day teacher Ms. Robbins is amazing and I think Addison will do well.
3. Brin is in 5th grade, Matt in 3rd and Addi in K. Three kids in one school...this wont happen again. 4. She is older for her grade. She missed the Colorado cut off by 5 days so she will be 6 yrs old for most of kindergarten.

















0 comments: