BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

It's a...


GIRL

10 comments:

Missy said...

Congratulations!!! Now our famillies are completely opposite :-)

Girl Boy Girl
Boy Girl Boy

Abbie said...

Congrats! We didn't even know you were pregnant. I'm guessing this post is the announcement?

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

What the HECK!!!!!! I didn't even know that you were pregnant! CONGRATS! Girl...so lucky! I am so jealous. We REALLY need to get together! This is getting ridiculous. We haven't seen you guys for SO flipping long! Call me!

CKW said...

WE had no idea you were expecting (at least if Jay knew, he didn't share)Congratulations!! When are you due?

Shanda said...

Congrats!! We are so happy for you :)

Shelley Eggett said...

Can't hardly wait to meet another baby girl McDonald.

anderson's said...

Congratulations! So fun!

Jen said...

Seriously!!! Congrats!!! I didn't even know that is great news for your little fam. Hope all is well we sure miss you guys and hope we get to see you all soon.
Love ya,
Jen

Holly said...

Congratulations! We are expecting another baby to. We find out May 26 it its a boy or girl, can't wait!

bfillerup said...

Congratulations! I bet Brinley is so excited!