BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

For Kenzie....

I have been really slacking on updating my blog so my sister made me promise that I would update it by midnight tonight...so here we go.

Lake Powell 2009

We went down to Bullfrog with my whole family for a couple of days. It was so much fun! We stayed in the trailers there and went out on the boat and wave runners all day. The kids had a blast and it was fun to be with all my brothers and sisters.

Matthew (2) loved the candy and the sand. He was so good about always wearing his life jacket.
Matthew helping Papa drive the boat...
Hole in the Rock. This is the place where the pioneers crossed through the canyon. Pretty amazing considering the water was at least 80 ft deep making the decent that much longer.
SUGAR SHARK
Matthew loved to have Daddy hold him. We should have brought our hiking backpack for him but we forgot. We ended up going on lots of adventure walks.
Here he is holding Brian's ears...usually its his hair.
Matthew (2) and Daddy (28).
Brian and the kids caught a ton of frogs. Brinley has no fear when it comes to catching the little critters. You can't really tell but she is holding a little frog. The kids (Brin, Matt and Brian) could have caught frogs all day long!

Brian and I on one of our "walks." Coming here made me seriously crave going to Zions National Park and doing the Subway again. Some women crave pickles when they are pregnant...I crave adventure!
23 weeks pregnant. Showing more than with the first two. :(
Brinley and Daddy
Kenzie and Cory in the quicksand.
Kenzie hit my other brother and had to have surgery and 2 pins put in her hand a couple of days before we left for Lake Powell. That is why she has a big old cast on her hand. Pretty funny.
Cory's wife is having a baby and I can't wait for him to realize how babies change your world.... :)
My darling princess (4)
Handsome little buddy (2)
One of the best parts of boating is that it puts kids (ornery 2 year olds) to sleep
My Dad
Kenzie (Tenzie, as Matt would say).
Matt and Daddy getting ready to launch the boat.

Matthew trying out wake boarding.

2 comments:

mjnetty said...

I think your kids look like pioneers in the first 2 pictures - Brinley in her bonnet, and Matt with a mustache :). Cute! Glad that you're finally updating your blog.

Shelley Eggett said...

Looks like a fun trip - It's about time you updated, I just about gave up on you :) You are crazy adventurous when your pregnant - much more than me. I crave pickles :)

By the way Brian's age is wrong on one of the pictures you put 28.