Brian and I contemplated going to Utah for General Conference but it just seemed like a lot of work for just a couple of days. Conference is such a fun time to relax and be with family it just seemed a little lonely to sit home and watch conference on our laptops with our kids running around or fighting over "my Daddy" or "my pillow" you know how it goes! So Thursday night after school and young womens we decided to drive to Utah! It was a great drive...the kids slept the whole time and we made it to Provo in 8 hours door to door! We got in about 5:30 am and rang my parents door bell. My Mom was sooo surprised! I love surprises!
Of course the kids LOVED to hang out with Kenzie and their cousins! Kenzie took them outside to jump on the trampoline in the rain!
Matthew (1) , Brooklyn (1) and Brinley (3) love to take baths!
Every Conference the McDonald's go up to their cabin and watch Sunday Conference. In between sessions we get family pictures in the fall leafs. The changing leafs were exceptionally beautiful this year. This has been such a fun family tradition over the years and made the long drive out to Utah worth it!
Shayla, Jared, Derek, Shelley, Brian and Jamie

3 comments:
Ha Ha Jamilyn... 1st of all I would not be losing weight if I was pregnant. Trust me the weight would be packing on. I was just thinking the same thing about you. I could totally see you hiding it for a LONG time since we don't see you as often. I'm going to be watching for signs :)
As for me....I'm not bringing any more kids into this world until I can handle the ones I've got :) You've got to catch up to us first.
I was going to say, I can't believe how grown up Brooklyn is. She looks so old. She's darling.
Oh Ya - Sorry, I was also going to say I want to see more pictures of Kate. Tell Alisha to update her blog already!!!
Post a Comment