BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Inspired by Shelley.......

One of my dreams in life is to be able to paint the walls in my house any color I want. Up until now this hasn't been a possibility....our first place we rented, then we lived in one of our rentals, then Brian's Grandma's house, and now we finally have a real home of our own.

I have been hesitant to paint because I thought it would be a lot of work and I wasn't sure if we would really stay here long term. But the other day I was reading my sister-in-law's blog and she had posted a picture of the walls in her girls room she just painted in I swear like 1o minutes. So, I thought I would give it a try since our walls are really quite gross from the people who lived here before and also to had a little flavor. I wasn't to sure of the color at first but I really like it now.

BEFORE
BEFOREDURINGAFTER
AFTER
Brinley's opinion of my wall:

"It's kinda different and ugly but I still like it."


3 comments:

Shelley Eggett said...

Jami -

I love the color - It's close to my kitchen color I think. Doesn't it just add SOOOOOOOOOO much to put a little color on the wall. Painting is the cheapest way to redecorate and get something new.

It gives those rooms a whole new look - Good Job.

Shelley Eggett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mjnetty said...

Jame- good choice! I really like the color and it changes the whole look of the room. Way to go!