BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Disappointed

I had real high hopes for my garden this year, especially when my seeds actually sprouted and started to grow.

I watered, nurtured, weeded but still I only got a few tomatoes, 1 zucchini, 2 little squash and 3 baby cucumbers. My peas grew amazing but the actual peas were not very tasty. My corn only got to be about 2 ft high and didn't produce any corn. My broccoli actually did the best and tasted delicious and I haven't dug up the carrots yet. Oh, and my green peppers are about 6 inches with NO green peppers.

Obviously, there is something lacking in my soil or water that plants need to produce....maybe next year!

3 comments:

Shelley Eggett said...

Jami - Did you plant everything from seeds? If so, maybe you should try buying little plants next year. That is what we do. It's not that expensive, and they always produce. Better luck next year. Atleast you got something, it's a start :)

anderson's said...

It it makes you feel better yours did better than mine! We should take a green thumb course!!

anderson's said...

Sorry, I meant IF it makes you feel better....