BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

What's Been Going On....

Messes, messes and more messes...

Matthew held "Rosy" the tarantula at the butterfly pavilion.

Silly sleeper! Brian and I's favorite thing to do at night is check on the kids and see where they ended up in their beds.

More awesome deals! The total cost of all the toys in this picture.....$1!!

We got this little play set for a whopping $3!!

Lately Brinley will play in her room for hours after we "put her to bed." Brian went to check on her and she was wide awake sitting on her bed backwards with all her toys and books in bed with her singing and reading books.

Brian: Are you having a hard time falling asleep?

Brinley: No, I just singing.

She is so honest and pure hearted. I love her!

While she can make a mess in 1 second flat she is a good girl. The other night I watched her from the stairs as she dumped a smaller garbage into the kitchen garbage, took out the full sack, and then put a new sack in the kitchen garbage.

She is a good little helper and has even learned how to move the chair to the fridge, get out an otter pop, cut it in the center with a knife and give the other half to Matthew who is anxiously waiting for "more pops".................... at least she is sharing right!

1 comments:

Shelley Eggett said...

Those toys are awesome. I can't believe the free stuff that people give away in Colorado. Can't wait to come out and go yard sale shopping :)