It has always been a dream of mine to have a garden. Both my Grandpa's always have/had a beautiful garden. I have fond memories of going to their gardens and picking fresh raspberries, peas and baby tomatoes! There is nothing like "homemade" veggies!Until this year, I have never had my own house or dirt to plant one. I was a little worried at first when after 3 weeks nothing was growing but now my little corner is turning green! I planted corn, carrots, broccoli, zucchini, squash, cucumbers, green peppers, tomatoes and peas. I LOVE to watch my little plants grow. Some of the seeds were so small that I couldn't even imagine something could grow from them.
That's awesome. It looks like it's going to produce some good veggies, Does putting a doll in the garden really keep the birds away? That looks freaky
Post a Comment
1 comments:
That's awesome. It looks like it's going to produce some good veggies, Does putting a doll in the garden really keep the birds away? That looks freaky
Post a Comment