We went camping with our friends last weekend at Estes Park. It was so much fun and a lot of work! Estes Park is beautiful. It reminded us a lot of Park City but totally surrounded by the most beautiful mountains in what seems like the middle of nowhere.
We got there and set up camp and then walked to a really pretty lake and went fishing. We ate smores and then put the kids to bed and stayed up and talked around the campfire, which is my favorite part of camping by far!
Now that I am a Mom I can appreciate all that my Mom did to get ready to camp when we were little kids. It seemed like we were always going camping when me and my brothers and sisters were growing up.
4 comments:
Fun - I love camping, it is a lot of work to pack everything up for just one night though, but usually always worth it
SO glad we got to go camping with you all! It was great, and we look forward to more adventures like these with your sweet family!
Jame,
You look so good. I can't believe you have two kiddies. We sure miss you guys. Hope all is well.
Jen
That looks like so much fun, it makes me want to go camping, and I don't even like camping!
How have you guys been? We should catch up the next time you are in Utah!
Cyndi (and Jay)
Post a Comment