BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Little Princess

Brinley has never let me do her hair, that is until recently. I used to try and pull her hair out of her eyes and she would, without fail, take out her hair things! Now, for whatever reason, she loves to do her hair in braids or piggies. She even lets me curl it. This was the first time she let me curl all her hair and she looked so beautiful we had to get a great picture to share!






3 comments:

Janelle said...

She is getting SO TALL! What a cutie.

Shelley Eggett said...

What a pretty princess you are Brinley!!!

Remember the time I curled her hair in Mexico, and burned her. I thought I had scarred her for life. I'm glad she saw past that.

Oh and is that your backyard? Where's all the snow? I thought Colorado got way more snow than Utah.

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

Oh MAN those are cute kids! I can't wait to see them again, so what are we waiting for! Brinley, you look just like a princess! You are beautiful!