BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

I had the best birthday ever! My parents, Kenzie, Alisha and Brooklyn surprised me Saturday night by ringing my doorbell. I was feeling sad because I really wanted to be with my family on my birthday. We had talked about them coming out but my Mom had a camp retreat and Spirit Week so I was totally not expecting them to be able to come. Needless to say it was a GREAT weekend! We played games, went on a long walk (our yard has no snow!), and went to my favorite restaurant, Olive Garden. I was so sad to see them go but we had a ton of fun! I tried to upload the video Brian took when I opened up the door to find Brooklyn sitting on the doorstep but it was way to big!

Brinley helping me open presents in her beautiful new Easter dress from Grammy.

Alisha, Brooklyn, Me and Brin

Grammy, Brooklyn, Kenzie and Matt at Olive Garden.


Blowing out my candle. The waiter surprised us and brought me a cake for my birthday. I thought it was very nice of the restaurant until we saw that they charged us for it!
I


This video is of Matt eating a lemon at Olive Garden.

2 comments:

Brad and Sheila Porter said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had the best birthday surprise ever!

Shelley Eggett said...

Jami - I bought that same dress for Maleah. I love it.

Looks like you got some fun stuff for you birthday.