BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Blow Out

The other morning I woke up to Matt talking/crying in his crib. I went in there to find what looked like chocolate smeared across his forehead. I thought, "Where would he have gotten some chocolate? So I asked him what was on his face. He then flipped over his blanked and showed me a whole bunch of "chocolate" stains. I picked him up and this is what I found!!





3 comments:

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

Jamie- That is SICK! Oh, that happens more often then not doesn't it! What its like to be a mom I guess! It was SO much fun to be with you today! Thanks for coming again, and the picture of Brinn and Penton is SO cute!

Shelley Eggett said...

YUMMY!!! What's even more sick, than looking at it, or cleaning it up, is to think that he was playing in it.

Holly said...

Hi guys! I'm so glad Shelley has her blogging friends list. It's so great to see what your family has been up to. I was totally laughing at the poop pictures as I read about it. Ken came in from the other room to see what was so funny. Any of us who have children totally understand that picture! It's happened to my kids more that once! But were out of diapers now, our kids are getting to big! No more poop stories, so sad!