We have been very busy lately getting all of our projects done before Brian leaves to go to Asia for 3 weeks. We had a yummy Thanksgiving with our friends Mindy and Cole. Brian met Cole at school. He and Mindy are from Northern Utah and Cole is one of Brian's only LDS classmates. We ate lots, talked lots and of course played a little Settlers! It was weird to be away from family as well as cook. I have never had to do that before! :)
I have been getting up at crazy hours to go shopping and going to bed at crazy hours (One night I went to bed at the same time I had gotten up at earlier that morning which was 3:30am). But, I got a lot of great deals and the tile looks great!!
Oh, I almost forgot the best news of all.....Brinley is officially potty trained! She has gone potty 2 times at Wal-mart and today she went potty at church! She even chooses to wear unders and doesn't like to wear diapers. I still put a diaper on at night and during naps and sometimes when I go to get her she will have taken her diaper off, folded it up and chucked in over the crib and put on her underwear. We are so proud of her!!
The other day she got on my back and then was lifting my shirt up. She said "Mommy you have fat rolls". I said "what are fat rolls?" She said "these right here" and held onto my sides.
We have been painting and staining bookshelf's and we have tiled for the past few days. Mindy and Cole helped us on Saturday. Brinley said, "I love her, I love that lady" meaning Mindy. Brinley also loves to play with their little boy Lincoln. The had so much fun on Saturday playing in the backyard and with all Brinley's toys.


I have been getting up at crazy hours to go shopping and going to bed at crazy hours (One night I went to bed at the same time I had gotten up at earlier that morning which was 3:30am). But, I got a lot of great deals and the tile looks great!!
Oh, I almost forgot the best news of all.....Brinley is officially potty trained! She has gone potty 2 times at Wal-mart and today she went potty at church! She even chooses to wear unders and doesn't like to wear diapers. I still put a diaper on at night and during naps and sometimes when I go to get her she will have taken her diaper off, folded it up and chucked in over the crib and put on her underwear. We are so proud of her!!
The other day she got on my back and then was lifting my shirt up. She said "Mommy you have fat rolls". I said "what are fat rolls?" She said "these right here" and held onto my sides.



3 comments:
Jaim!
I am so excited that you have a blog! That is the best news ever. SUCH cute pics of the other day! Lincoln keeps talking about bineeee, bineee, atttt, atttt, sometimes even sneaking in a little Bian and Mamie. Who knows what is going through that little dudes head! The tile looks FABULOUS! Great work on that by the way! Drive safe to Utah and call us when you can!
Your tile looks Awesome!!! I can't wait to see it in real life.
Way to go Brinley!!! I'm so proud of you for being potty trained.
I'm so jealous, Aubree is just not ready yet, or maybe it's me. Who knows!!!
Cute Pictures. Keep them coming.
Can't wait to see you on Saturday.
Drive Safe
I love you all
Shelley
I'm just glad to hear that you ate turkey, just think in a year or so you guys will be eating turkey again in UT. Hope all is well. Penn and Kim
Post a Comment