BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Brinley loves Halloween and especially scaries! This past weekend has been a lot of fun. We went to a pumpkin patch and picked out our pumpkins and then carved them. The next night we went to a Halloween Carnival which was a lot of fun especially because Matt and Jamie met us there. After we went to a restaurant that was giving free taco kids meals to any kids wearing their costume. You know us and good deals! Between Matt and Jamie and us we walked in with 6 kids all in costume. I don't think they would do that in Utah!!!!

Brinely was a witch and part of her costume was some black tights. I put them on her and she said "I a lady." I thought it was pretty cute. Matt was a lion and boy was he darling.

Brinley told me tonight, "I love trick-or-treating. Lets go to the next house!" I took Brinley and Matt just down our street and back which was plenty. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

2 comments:

Shelley Eggett said...

You've been tagged.... go to my blog for details

Jen said...

Very cute blog guys!! We love and miss you. Call me sometime Brian.

-Ray