BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Conversations with Brinley...

This was Brian and Brinley's conversation right before bedtime:

What is Caitlin going to be for Halloween? A Spider Webs
What is Ashlyn going to be for Halloween? A Spider too
What is Carter going to be for Halloween? A star
What is Cody going to be for Halloween? A star too
What is Maleah going to be for Halloween? A scary
What is Aubree going to be for Halloween? A star
What is Kendra going to be for Halloween? (laugh) she's too little
What is Ashlyn going to be for Halloween? Already said that one!

We have been finishing our basement and should hopefully have it done by this weekend as Brian's sister Jamie is coming out to visit. I will be glad to have it finished! All I know is that I could never build my own house!


2 comments:

Shelley Eggett said...

Oh that so does not look fun to me - finishing a basement again!!!! When we finished ours, I swore to Kent that I'd never do that again. I'm sure we will though. It looks like a lot of work, but it looks way nice. I bet you can't wait to have it done.

Shelley Eggett said...

Brinley - You have such a good imagination. You said Maleah was going to be a scary What's That?