I am very excited to be having another baby girl. Girls are just so much
fun. Addi and Macie do everything together and I love what good friends they have become. Matthew and Brinley can play well together but I feel like the just don't like the same things because Matthew naturally likes boy things and Brinley likes girl things. I love having two girls right in a row.
 |
| Addison had my phone and took some selfies. |
 |
| She is so proud of the outfits she picks out..notice the detangle spray is even set out. |
Up until a week or so ago Macie has been just the sweetest most obedient darling girl. Then something changed...she has been whiny, needy and refuses to go to bed. She will say to me, "I can't stop whining" or "I can't be happy" in a very whiny and dramatic tone. It's quite cute on some level but very exhausting as well. Her and Addi have been fighting more which is hard too. I have been debating about all day kindergarten for Addison and the more they fight the more I think it may be a good idea. But in the meantime I can't wait for my sweet little Macie to come back. She is almost 3 and I remember 3 years old being a hard age for all my kids. She has some obsessive and controlling tendencies that I want to nip in the pants now before she gets older.
0 comments:
Post a Comment