BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Cuties

These two girls are just the cutest. They play together so well together, sleep in the same bed and pretty much do everything together. The other day I wanted to run some errands but they just wanted to stay home and play babies. So we just camped out at home and I did stuff around the house. 

Playing teacher with their little neighbor friend. Oh and that pile of junk next to the T.V....
Addison picks out their outfits at night after Macie goes to sleep.
 

I need to find them a cheap shelf or bookshelf. All the junk at the top of their bed drives me crazy!
Subway date with Mom. Subway is our favorite and the best part is the girls actually eat the same sandwich I do with lettuce, tomatoes, etc. We get a foot long and then split it.
Cutest thing ever! I will often find them touching or holding hands as they sleep.
Addi has been drawing everyday! Literally she makes notes for everyone everyday. I have paper all over my house!




Addi is the Mom and Macie is the baby. They could play this game for hours.
When we were at my Mom's house this is how Macie fell asleep.
One night it was just me, the little girls and my Grandma so we had dinner together. I love that the girls know and love their Great-Grandma. And no one on earth makes pancakes like she does...just sayin.
One night they snuck out and slept on the big pillow out in the loft. It doesn't look comfortable at all!

0 comments: