I have not been a goal setter or keeper but I thought I would try to set a couple this year. If I do these things I will be a happy camper come 2016.
1. Blog: I would like to blog at least once a week. I want to be better at posting quick things on blogger instead of checking facebook or instagram.
2. Be a better parent: We are taking a parenting class right now and I love it.
3. Knit baby girl a blanket: I just took a knitting class and it clicked for me. It is so fun to do. I am not good but I remember how to do it.
4. Stop managing: I need to turn over our cedar 4-plex and our house in Layton. I am fine to keep managing our house in Denver at least for now.
5. Be more spiritual: I want to read something gospel related everyday. I also would like to be better at saying morning prayers.
6. Dont get fat: I started this pregnancy 10 lbs heavier than I should have so I would like to be careful and not exceed my previous end of pregnancy weight. I should not eat chocolate but that is a goal for another year.
7. Budget: I would like to keep up on the budget this year. I have done pretty good so far but its a lot of work!
I am sure I could think of more but that would be too much right now. Life is good and has its same challenges. I am excited to have another baby and I am really enjoying my kids ages and capabilities right now. Macie is in a big bed, doesn't nap and is potty trained. Brinley is so responsible and helps out around the house. Addison is a great big sister to Macie. They play ALL day long. Today I needed to run errands but we ended up staying home because the girls just wanted to play. Matthew is a different boy now that I don't manage and we have started taking the parenting class. He is social and likes to play with his friends all the time. He has been quite the gentleman around home lately. It will be weird to have a newborn around. Feedings, diapers, naps, crying.... I can't even think of a name for her. Nothing seems to click just yet. I am excited for 2015!
Thursday, January 29, 2015
2015
Posted by Jami at 10:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment