BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 8, 2013

Paw Pride Breakfast

At the kids school each month one kid from each class is chosen who shows one of the following citizenship traits: cooperative, caring, responsible, engaged learner, problem solver. In January Matthew was chosen for being CARING. This is what his teacher had to say about him:
He will choose classmates for activities when he knows they don't get picked often. He has a very kind heart and thinks of others feeling. 



 The school has a Paw Pride Breakfast that they do before school starts to honor all of the students. Matthew was sooooo excited and told me about it everyday. Once the day finally came we got to get everybody out of bed to make a 7 am breakfast of chocolate chip pancakes and bananas.
Macie LOVED the pancakes

Matt 6 Addison 3

Brinley 7

Mom, Macie, Matt and Addi loving the pancakes

Dad came and then went to work
After breakfast the principal read what the teacher wrote and the kids got a medal and a folder full of coupons. Matthew was so excited and we were so proud of him. He really is such a kind and tenderhearted kid. He loves school and is doing really well.

*Side Note: While attempting to post the next set of pics my SD card became corrupt and I lost all of my pictures. After a little research I used a program called TestDisk and got all my pics back!! whew!

Getting his medal from the assistant principal
Proud of this boy!
My boys
Congratulations Matt! We are so proud of you and all your accomplishments. I don't know what I would do without my sweet little boy!

1 comments:

mjnetty said...

I didn't know you had started blogging again. I'm glad. Keep it going!