Chubichino, Papachino, Chubbs...these are some of the random and weird
names that the kids call Macie. Macie is at such a fun age where you can
literally watch her little mind working and learning. She likes to copy
us when we do "so big" or when we try and teach her a new sign. The
other day she grabbed the applesauce cap and tried to put it back on.
She looks at me before she puts a lego in her mouth to see what I will
do. She hides under the table when she finds something good to eat on
the floor. She has also been throwing small tantrums as she is learning
what she likes and doesn't like. She will throw herself forward and bury
her head in the carpet or arch her back and kick her legs. Its pretty
cute for now.... Macie has been such a joy and such a sweet part of our
lives. I don't know if its because she is our 4th and we know how fast
they grow up and can savor the moment or if she is just super cute!
 |
| Plays in the toilet any chance she can get... |
 |
| Helping me make bread |
 |
| Playing at the museum |
 |
| Already playing on the iPad |
 |
| This is how she sleeps |
 |
| She loves to play peek-a-boo like this... |
 |
| Helping with the dishes |
 |
| Loving the sucker she found |
2 comments:
She is a super cute little girl! We feel the same way about our 4th. I think it's because we know how fast they grow and we understand that they grow out of their hard phases. We are way more relaxed with #4. Its a nice feeling. I do think we are just tired too! :)
Those are precious pictures! Except I don't know about the order of having her play in the toilet and then make bread... :) Those will be photos you'll want to have in the future to look back on remember. I love it!
Post a Comment