BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 9, 2012

Its a GIRL....

It has been so hard to not say anything on my blog or facebook about being pregnant or having a girl. We told most of Brian's family over Christmas so I couldn't post anything until then. We were all sure we were having a boy. His name was Jaxon Scott and he was going to sleep in Matt's room and wrestle with him when he got a little bit older and I was going to get out all my cute boy stuff that I have not seen in 5 years!! Surprise....it's a girl. I made the doctor check 4 times. I was in shock, Matt cried and Brinley thought we were all weird. I feel like we don't have any girl names and I never imagined myself with soooo many girls. No offense to my sister and sister-in-laws but I have always thought they had a lot of girls and now I will have just as many. My sister is having a boy after 3 girls and she really wanted a girl. I joked that maybe our babies got switched in heaven....we are both McDonald's by marriage and maybe the angels got confused. :) We are starting to get excited to have a baby girl and Addi always does "knock knock" on my tummy to the "baby girl." We still need to figure out a name and where we are going to put her....but we are really excited and I am enjoying my sleep while I can!

2 comments:

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH! That is so exciting! This is EXACTLY the child count that my sister has! Your girls are SO darling...you will be just fine! Congrats...that's so awesome! We REALLY need to get together- by the way!

Kandie said...

So EXCITING!! I know how you feel with the 3 girls thing. I just want a boy for Bryce. But him and Steve really have such a fun relationship because it is just the two of them. Congrats...when are you due? # 4 was a doozy for me. I love her, but man am I out numbered.