Yesterday Matthew was up in the kitchen trying to climb on the counter looking for the cookies I made the night before. He said, "Mom, where brownies?" I said, "Dad ate them all gone." He paused for a minute and then said, "stinker!"
Today I was trying to dejunk a little bit in Brinley's room and threw away a snoopy dog and an old raggedy doll thing. A couple hours later Brinley came down the stairs with snoopy in one hand and the doll in the other and said, "Mom, you know better!" and held up her toys that I had thrown away.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
"Repeat"
Posted by Jami at 4:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
OH man, could your kids be any cuter! Even with the scraped up face, Matt is a DOLL! I LOVE Brinn's attitude! Mom, you know better! Sounds like something Lincoln would say! SO CUTE!!
Post a Comment